Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Officially 2!







Well it is official, at 10:18 this morning I was 2! You can look at my progression from these pics. If I must say, I have turned out to be a handsome little man.
It is time for the "terrible twos" even though I have been preparing for a while. All I can say is good luck Mom and Dad!
The top picture is about three days ago. The middle picture is last year on my birthday. The last picture is the day I was born.
Happt Birthday to my favorite lady in the whole wide world as well. My Mommy's birthday is today too.....I love you Mommy!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2's is easy! For what I have seen and heard from numerous parents, 3 is the worst age.

Mandy Slye said...

I have to agree with Brandon and Steph. Cooper is still 2 months away from 3, but he is a pistol!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker