Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hangin' in the pool...







...While Mom and Dad do yard work. Yeah I may only be two but I know how to work the system. See to get out of things like yard work you just mess a few things up and they will tell you to stop and to go play with toys. For example, instead of raking all the clippings away from the bushes, I started raking them back under the bushes. Mom didn't care for that much at all. Another example, I kept trying to keep them cool by spraying them with the hose. They didn't care for that too much in the morning but by the afternoon they wanted me to spray them. (Thanks Granddaddy for showing me how. Sorry about the wet cigarettes during our lesson.). So, as you can see I did enough so that I could just sit back, relax, and watch them do all the work. Life Is GOOD!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker