Sunday, October 11, 2009

Old Baker Farm
















Well, we had quiet the adventure this past Saturday morning. We loaded up in the rain and met the Malones for a morning at Old Baker Farm Pumpkin Patch. It was muddy and misting rain and I loved it. I had an excuse to get dirty and there was nothing Mom could say. We began our morning by taking pictures before we got too wet. Then it was off to the hay ride to the pumpkin patch. It was really muddy so the tractor slid a lot and we were hoping we would not get stuck. As we arrived at the patch we noticed that the people were out picking their own pumpkins in the mud. So, since Mom and Mr. Tucker were the only ones with old shoes on they got to go into the muddy field and pick our pumpkins. As you can see by the picture, Mom was very deep in the mud. She kept saying she felt like she was in high school again and she was mud riding, don't know what that is. I bet I find out some day what she was talking about when I am older. Anyway, we then went to the best part of the day, petting zoo. I got to pet a baby goat, baby bunny, a baby chicken and get up close to a 200 pound pig named peanut. We also got to see a donkey, goats, and baby cows. The best part of the day was definately the horse ride. Eme and I road the horse and had a blast. I leaned over too much a couple of times to see and nearly fell off.










We had a great time. I hope this is something we do every year with the Malones.

1 comment:

Malone Family said...

It's a date! Every year we will go together! Emerson had the best time with Griffin and continues to talk about it! Hope we can play together again soon. Thanks for feeding my family last night too! Sorry I missed it!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker