Thursday, December 14, 2006

12/28/06...D-day, as in Delivery Day


Well after Mommy packed everything up in the car Tuesday morning and even made Daddy pack a bag before he left for work, Mommy and I headed out for our Dr.'s appointment thinking and hoping that I would be making my arrival into this wonderful world. It was not to be but
the doctor did poke around on me through Mommy's belly and then sent us off to get another ultrasound. Turns out that I'm quite healthy for my age. 8 lbs at 37 weeks is no big deal to me, although it is getting pretty tight in Mommy's belly. So to update everyone that does not know, it looks like I'll be joining you guys Dec. 28th, via C-section. Unless I decide to come a little early, which I'm really thinking about. I'm seriously cramped in here........This is a picture from the 4-d ultrasound that was done around 27 weeks. I promise I'll have some good pictures up as soon as we get this birth thing over with. Well I'm off to try to gain a little more weight, got to see if i can hit 10 lbs before i come out........

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker