Monday, December 25, 2006

The arrival of me.........







Well folks, I'm finally here. A bunch of funny looking people with blue outfits and masks on woke me up from a nap and pulled me out of Mommy's belly at 10:18 am on Christmas Eve. How cool is it that Mommy and I have the same birthday? I do know one thing, I feel sorry for Daddy. He better not be skimping out on gifts for me or Mommy on our birthdays/Christmas Eve's. Oh well, enough about me getting presents. Here are a few pictures that Papa Joe and Uncle Mike took of me after I got a bath and got all cleaned up. I'll post some more when we get home from the hospital. I'm kind of busy right now. There's a cute little 7 lb 4 oz girl that is across the hall I'm scoping out. Later........

1 comment:

Chrsitian and Porter said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. He is precious. We can't wait to meet him. Get well soon. Take plenty of pain meds!!
Love,
Steven, Valerie, Christian and Porter

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker